Cultivating relationships that are grounded in peace, compassion and acceptance. It's the embracing of life—of being fully aware and seeing the inherent beauty in diversity
Annual Youth Peace Summit
A Summit bringing together youth, leaders, families and facilitators of every imaginable background. Cultivating sustainable peace, love and awareness in the most creative ways. To give you an idea of the scope of this vision—imagine a weekend camp experience with...
- impactful workshops on mindfulness, communication, relationships, peace, food and more
- fun creative projects that foster collaboration
- inspiring talks on the nature of peace, being aware and loving-kindness—to name a few
- imaginative storytelling to help find deeper expression and openness
- transformative indoor/outdoor group activities
- singing, yoga, laughing, meditation, drum circles and more opportunities to be mentally still and physically active
- and obviously delicious, healthy, nutrient-dense, plant-based food!
It is about peace right? So we live this understanding by not harming or exploiting sentient beings. So our circle of compassion extends to all animals.
You're invited to be a founding participant in this transformative gathering
To be aware, is to be at peace
"It is valid to assure someone that 'life gets better'. No doubt, there are appropriate occasions to do so. However, life can only be lived here and now. Let's reframe the dialogue to one that embraces the truth of our experiences instead of the belief, indeed the preoccupation, that life 'should have been different.'"